Best organic mattress that fits your budget can introduce your baby to the whole new world of comfort and protection. And what’s more important than that.
We’ll talk more throughout this review about the advantages of organic mattresses, but let’s point out the crucial ones right now. They’re totally toxins free, and they are hypoallergenic. It means no dangerous compounds or nasty germs and bacteria anywhere near your baby.
Why should you read my review or trust what I say?
Because I’ve been writing these alongside many other kinds of blog articles for the better part of my life. I’ve done my homework thoroughly and know everything the industry has to offer.
My reviews are not just my personal opinions. I read every single user review on topic and correspond with a great number of customers. I then include all this experiences in a statistical model to give the product a final Quality Rating.
Some basic outlines of my reviews
Let’s see really what’s up ahead in this Colgate Crib Mattress review:
- We’ll start with the manufacturer’s product specification, so we can see exactly what we’re dealing with
- We’ll then put that info to the test of the customers by listing out some PROs and CONs they shared with us
- Finally, I’ll tell you what I think of this Colgate crib mattress and assign it a final rating
Quite a simple procedure actually, but it gives us just the right amount of information so we can make an informed choice, and invest our hard earned cash properly.
This is where the manufacturer introduces us with the product and tries to give us as many reasons as possible to buy it:
- Orthopedic style, standard size, dual firmness, 6” thick, made of lightweight foam
- Fits every standard size toddler bed and crib
- Certified by schools and GREENGUARD
- Dual firmness gives infants the support they need, and more comfort to toddlers
- The cover is made of organic cotton that’s certified and features a waterproof back
- Made in US of plant oil foam
So far, so good. It looks pretty darn well for now, but that’s why we have a section dedicated to our fellow customers. Their real-life experiences with this Colgate organic crib mattress will really seal the deal for us.
Let’s see what’s good about this mattress
So, we start out with the PROs:
- We’ve read TONS of reviews of pretty much every crib mattress out there. Based on the sheer number of positive reviews, and experiences of some friends, we decided to buy this Colgate Classica III Foam Crib Mattress.
- We weren’t wrong, let me tell you. It’s a great mattress overall, and I can’t think of a single negative thing to say about it. The reviews were totally true, so I guess we owe our thanks to our fellow parent who got this mattress before us
- It’s more than comfortable, and dual firmness is a really nifty option. Both sides are marked clearly, so the possibility for confusion is practically non-existent.
- Our girl is enjoying this mattress very much, and we can sleep peacefully knowing she’s safe and comfortable. Great mattress and a wholehearted recommendation from us
- This is the best organic mattress fresh parents can get! It’s sooo comfortable, and the waterproof backing really does the trick. Two different firmness sides are just great design, and they prolong the use of the mattress itself.
- There were no funny smells when we unpacked it, and that was the first hint that we made a sound investment in our baby’s development. Organic cotton really makes the difference, so we intend to switch to organic ourselves. Amazing mattress and three happy customers here
- We have a lot of good things to say about this Colgate organic crib mattress, so let’s get going. First, it’s extremely lightweight, so changing the sheets is simply a breeze. No chemical odor whatsoever, which is a very reassuring thing when you have your baby’s face next to it for the better part of the day.
- We also like the fact that it’s dual sided. It has a VERY FIRM side for infants and firm but more comfortable side for toddlers. Wherever you look there’s something good to see with this mattress. We’re more than happy with this purchase, and our little guy seem overjoyed too
- We’ve gone over A LOT of Colgate crib mattress reviews, and we had our share of pondering which one should we choose. We debated between Monarch crib mattress by Colgate, Colgate Classica II foam crib mattress, and this one.
- We decided to go with this one based on the number of positive user experiences, and we weren’t wrong. It’s everything our baby needs, and it can still use it during the toddler years. She seems more than happy with it, and it made our lives a ton easier. Great mattress, would recommend it to all fresh parents out there
- We heard from our friends that if you want the best organic mattress, you go with Colgate. Now that we have one, we are more than inclined to agree. It fits our crib perfectly, it’s very comfortable and well made, and it’s made in the US.
- It’s also Eco-friendly and organic, which is a pretty big deal for us. Very satisfied with this buy, and would call on other parents to follow our example, you won’t be disappointed
- We simply feel we can trust this brand
See what parents are saying in Amazon reviews:
The CONs as per the parents:
- Great mattress, but the price had me go ouch a bit
- The infant side is a bit softer than Colgate Classica I foam crib mattress
The customer have said it all pretty much. It’s an amazing mattress, and Colgate is a brand you can safely entrust with your baby. Go for it without any shred of doubt.
The statistics (I’ll spare you the details), 4.8/5 which makes it one the best crib mattresses money can buy.
Enjoy parenthood and take care of your little one.
First of all, it’s Colgate, a worldwide known and trusted brand. It’s organic plus Eco-friendly. This means no dangerous chemicals or germs will be anywhere near your baby.
It’s very comfortable, and it features two sides with different firmness levels, firmer is for infants, softer for toddlers. It fits all standard size cribs perfectly, and it’s very lightweight, which makes sheets changing a breeze. Finally, it’s made in the US.
The price matches the quality, which means it’s not cheap.
Latest posts by James Menta (see all)
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Mattress Cleaning & Disinfection - March 26, 2018
- Air mattress size chart & top choices by size - March 14, 2017
- Materials used for air mattress production – (TPU vs. vinyl) how to eliminate the risk completely - March 13, 2017