After receiving some useful feedback about how I can make the website more helpful in choosing the best air mattress, I’ve started this series of guides to find the best products of particular brands.
This is a concise guide that filters among so many products coming to us from Aerobed and choosing a few that stand out.
The criteria is based mainly on the quality/price ratio.
This means that you might find Aerobeds with better reviews but not at that price point and that you might find cheaper beds, but with an inferior quality.
So, stay tuned, AeroBed fans, this one is just for you (Two recommended product included).
AeroBed Classic Double-High Mattress with Pump
- Plug-in pump ensures fast inflation and deflation
- Fleece top, soft and flocked
- Made of heavy-gauge vinyl (resistant to punctures)
- 78 x 60″ (Queen size)
- Absolutely no smell or chemical fumes
- check out the dedicated page on Amazon below:
Ok, so these are the basic features, but more importantly let us look at what the end users are saying about the bed:
- Ordered it as a temporary solution while my custom bed was being made and I find myself sleeping on this two months after the regular bed arrived…so comfy…
- Easy to set up and virtually no air leaking…adding air only once per week…
- Solid, sturdy and dependable…
- Feels like a high-end regular mattress…
- Perfect, distributed support and no sinking…just what I needed for my back pains…
- Hands-down, the best air mattress I ever owned and I had 2 so far…
AeroBed Classic Inflatable Mattress with Pump
- Comes with a powerful pump for fast inflation and deflation
- Fleece surface for a luxury feel and added comfort
- Patented oval coil construction for extra support
- Made from heavy PVC vinyl (puncture resistant)
- 9 inch high
Check out for other customer reviews on Amazon by clicking the links below:
User reviews of Aerobed Classic:
- Just perfect for camping and when I have guests around…ordered a second one a week after receiving this, I know these go out of stock quickly
- Hasn’t lost any air whatsoever and I’ve been sleeping on it for 10 days now…
- Breeze to store and set up…
- Isn’t bulky and it’s very easy to store…
- My guests couldn’t stop talking about it the next morning, so I gave them the bed as a present…
AeroBed Comfort Anywhere 18″ Air Mattress (headboard for added comfort and a powerful patented automatic pump)
- All the qualities and the feel of a regular bed
- Headboard design makes pillow-slipping a thing of the past
- Can be dressed with standard queen sheets that will fit perfectly
- High power built-in pump (inflation and deflation in 2-3 minutes)
- New and improved materials for unmatched durability
- Superior comfort combined with puncture resistant materials
- No air leakage, zero chemical fumes
Curious on what’s the general customer opinion? See it on Amazon on the link below:
User review of AeroBed Comfort Anywhere:
- The bed is just great all-round, especially if you have back problems like me…I simply don’t know what else to say…
- This is better than I expected, just as advertised…
- Cannot think how any regular bed would be more comfortable…
- So easy to inflate and deflate…
- Holds air very well…
- It pumped up in less then two minutes and I forgot when was the last time I added air, it holds so well…
- A simple must-have for any average home…
- Great customer support. I received a punctured one and returned it without any problems. Got a new one in a matter of days and it’s just what I needed…
- They didn’t cut corners on this one
The Original Aerobed ~ New Super Fast Inflation Control With Headboard Design in Queen
- Absolutely leak proof (100% tested)
- Super fast and easy to inflate and deflate, built in pump, hand held control
- 18″ high
- Perfectly fist standard queen sheets
- Headboard designed for extra comfort, no pillow slippage
- Pump warranty – 2 years
User review of the Original Aerobed with new super fast inflation:
- Used it for over a month and didn’t have to add air once…
- Really superior quality…well worth the price…
- Finally, somebody remembered to put a decent headboard on an air bed…stopped worrying about loosing my pillows…
- Every guest we had says that this is surprisingly comfortable…
- Bought one after sleeping on it at my friend’s place…amazing value for money…
Recommended related products
Here are my recommended products that would add to your AeroBed sleeping experience.
Products to get to complement your airbed:
Density Visco Bed Topper (3″ thick)
- Instantly makes any bed more comfortable 3 inches of extra dense (4 pounds) memory foam
- Gel-like feel
- Prevents sleeping problems, tossing and turning, by reducing the pressure points
- Made in the USA in a completely environment-friendly process
- Meets and exceeds PURGreen standards
- Abstract from the user reviews of the Density Visco topper:
- Brilliant buy…well worth the investment…
- If anybody is a cautious buyer, I am. I spent weeks researching toppers and I finally went with this one. It is all I wanted…
- This is just wonderful…the chronic shoulder pain that my husband had for years is yielding and will, hopefully, be completely gone…
- Exactly as advertised, I love it when you get just what they say you will…
- From sleepless nights to sleeping like a baby…
- If you are looking for one of the best offers out there, see the link below that goes to Amazon.
A huge difference and an amazing positive impact on the quality of my sleep, and life overall…
Sleep Better Memory Foam Pillow (Iso-Cool)
This is the pillow to get if you are experiencing any sleeping problems or you just want to pamper yourself with a little sleeping luxury. What makes it so special:
- micro pcm beads in the pillow is where the magic happens, they absorb heat when needed and released it when it’s cold
- Plush design maximizes your comfort by maintaining a higher loft of the filling. This way, the pillow maintains it’s height all the way to the edges.
- Hypoallergenic materials
- The foam is machine washable
- High density of the material provides optimal support for the neck and head, it responds to pressure and efficiently reverts once the pressure is removed
- Dense thread count – thread count is 300, so the sleeper gets smooth pleasant surface
- No fumes or odour
Some people are just loyal to brands and most of them have good reasons for it, especially if it’s an Aerobed.
They don’t have as many models to choose from as other brands, but the ones we presented here are top notch.
I am confident that if you decide to enrich your life with one these babies, you will never regret it.
Take care and sleep tight.
Latest posts by James Menta (see all)
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Mattress Cleaning & Disinfection - March 26, 2018
- Air mattress size chart & top choices by size - March 14, 2017
- Materials used for air mattress production – (TPU vs. vinyl) how to eliminate the risk completely - March 13, 2017