Whatever product you need nowadays there is an absolute jungle available out there, making it quite a challenge to find the best value for your money. Finding the best crib mattress is one of those challenges we’re about to tackle today.
Who am I and why would you listen to me?
I come from a huge experience when it comes to air mattresses and bedding, in general, so let’s say I know what I’m talking about here. I’ve spent years writing all sorts of related articles, and I’ve picked up all there is to know about the industry along the way.
I also base my reviews largely on what customers had to say about the products they’ve bought, so you’re actually reading through the experiences of thousands of people, filtered through my knowledge about the topic.
All this data is finally used to rate a product, in this case a crib mattress for toddlers using a method that was perfected over the years and based on statistics, reviews and my experience giving it a final rating. So, let us move on and see how this crib did in the ratings…
How is this crib mattress review structured?
In order to optimize my product reviews, I’ve developed a simple schematic that offers the highest volume of information in the simplest form.
It goes something like this:
- The start is dedicated to introducing the product itself. We’ll do that by reading the manufacturer’s specification in order to get our basic bearings
- Follow-up consists of user experiences, good but also the bad people have told us about it. This part puts basic product info into the perspective
- Finally, you’ll hear my opinion, which will be entirely based on what we heard so far
It is a simple, yet highly optimized method, which always yields the best of results. So, now that we have these introductions behind us, we can start doing some foot work.
As I’ve already said before, this is where the manufacturer tells us why we should even consider buying this mattress. So, let’s hear it:
- Organic cotton 100%
- Made in USA
- Breathable and soft woven cotton cover offers a more natural mattress surface for your baby
- Eco-friendly and protective from soiling and leaky diapers
- Organic cover doesn’t contain plastic coatings, and it’s very easy to clean
- It ensures mold growth prevention
- Features 204 steel coils, which are interwoven, offering optimal and durable support
- Heat-tempered sealy coils offer great strength and proper support
- The edges are made secure by the thick border wire similar to ones found in adult mattresses
- Makes for healthier sleeping for your baby. GREENGUARD Gold Certified
This is one impressive mattress resume. But we’ll know everything we need to only after reading some of the user experiences.
Here are some of the pleasant things users had to share with us:
- Excellent little mattress! I especially like the fact that it has two different sides, made for babies and toddlers. They’re clearly marked, so there’s no space for possible confusion
- I’ve read a staggering amount of crib mattress reviews, and I can only say this was a pure win of a purchase!
- Very high quality, well made, and the fabrics are very durable, yet incredibly soft to the touch. Our girl loves it, and that’s what the past month of online research was all about
- It fits our crib perfectly, without any corner cracks posing a potential danger. It is extremely comfortable, yet firm enough to ensure proper support. I recommend this mattress highly
- After a couple of sleepless months, we’ve decided to change our previous organic crib mattress for this one and see if it helps in any way. We’ve read a lot of positive reviews, and can say they were entirely true. Our purchase resulted in our boy sleeping 9 hours straight without waking up once
- This is the best crib mattress we could possibly want! All of our friends are using it, and there were no doubts in our mind which mattress should we buy once we got our little girl. Great product, affordable price, and our sincere recommendation
- It’s the same quality as those absurdly expensive crib mattresses, yet it saves you a considerable amount of money. It’s organic, so our baby is safe from all nasty critters, and the surface is just so soft and easy to clean
- We’ve had more than a fair share of leaking accidents, but it’s simply amazing how easy to clean this organic crib mattress is. It exceeded my wildest expectations, and I can only recommend it to everybody
- This mattress is wonderful! We’ve had it for about a year now, and it more than proved its durability. It’s more than comfortable, and still looks almost brand new
- The most important thing for us was making our baby’s environment free of any toxic chemicals. This mattress offers just that, plus the incredible comfort and durability at a very reasonable price. Great product!
Read more reviews by visiting its Amazon page:
Let’s get a little contrast by introducing some of the things customers didn’t like:
- It’s pretty comfortable, but I wish it were a bit firmer
- This mattress is pretty heavy, which really only poses a minor nuisance during the sheet changing
It’s a very comfortable crib mattress with super soft cover that ensures the optimal sleep experience for your baby. The sheer number of coils (204) makes for a very supportive and firm surface. It’s well made and very durable. It features two sides, for babies and toddlers. Very easy to clean. It’s an organic crib mattress, which means no toxic chemicals or unwanted guests at your baby’s crib. It’s 100 percent organic cotton, which prevents mold growth among other benefits. Made in the US.
It’s a bit heavy, which can cause some minor problems during the sheet changing process.
Overall quality and my final ratings is 4.7 out of 5 which puts this “baby” in the 20% of the top rated crib mattresses on the market. Solid value at a reasonable price.
It packs a pretty convincing set of features and wraps it in budget-friendliness. The overwhelmingly positive response from the customers is the best possible witness to these claims.
I fully approve this product and it is my final opinion that it won’t let you down.
Latest posts by James Menta (see all)
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Mattress Cleaning & Disinfection - March 26, 2018
- Air mattress size chart & top choices by size - March 14, 2017
- Materials used for air mattress production – (TPU vs. vinyl) how to eliminate the risk completely - March 13, 2017