When it comes to choosing the best air mattress, you have the right to demand the best, and to be honest, who doesn’t like to tuck up in a cozy sanctuary of a nice bed?
Unfortunately, there is a wide selection of different air mattress and it can get confusing. Different price ranges, and it can be rather tiresome, searching for that right combination of an affordable price and good quality.
If you are still having second thoughts about choosing your air mattress, you’ve come to the right website!
Luckily, I am here to show you Intex 2-in-1 Queen Air mattress. Here you will find every piece of information you need to know about it.
You must be asking yourself how exactly am I going to help you make your choice?
Every information that this review contains is collected from people who actually tried this air mattress and shared their experience with this product with us, in order to help the other buyers share the same experience as they did!
In this review, we will:
- See what the company has to say about this product
- Check the pros and cons of the users
- And finally, give a final summary altogether
Now, let’s take a look at the product specifications.
- Unbelievably simple maintenance and it is downright the best mattress for unexpected visitors, kids’ slumber parties and camping trips with family.
- The mattress actually contains two mattress that are tightly fastened with 4 snap buckles.
- Quality controlled 20.8 gauge water-resistant flock top with 15 gauge surfaces and bottom.
- When fully inflated the size is 60 x 80 x 18 inches. In order to decrease the time needed to inflate and deflate the air mattress, the vent contains wider apertures.
- Compact folding makes it perfect for saving space and trips.
- The hardness of the mattress will not be affected by humid weather, environment, nor outside temperature. But, since the vinyl has a tendency to relax if it is used a few consecutive days, the air mattress needs to be re-inflated periodically.
- Depending on the individual inflation measurements of the mattress tend to vary. The measurement of the air mattress is done from the point that is the widest, including the side bulges and off the point that is the tallest from the floor, and pillows that are built-in, if it is possible.
Read what people who own this Intex shared in their reviews on Amazon:
PROs as per the end users:
- By far the best air mattress I have ever owned. Comfortable, high-quality and the height is just right, even if it is used as one mattress.
- The price is great and buying it is like getting two mattresses but paying just for one of them!
- The buckles that attach the mattress to one another hold perfectly, extremely strong. Even on extremely cold camping nights, the mattress did not deflate more than two inches. I also love the valve with a prompt release of air.
- These mattresses are great, they do not leak at all, but it would be great if the product included the pump also.
- When sleeping on Intex Queen Air-baby, I don’t even miss my old one and I really loved it!
- It is an absolutely indispensable equipment for camping trips. My two sons used it for 3 days in a row and it did not deflate at all. Love it!
- As a person who refrained from buying air mattress, because for me, they have always looked as a transient thing, I am glad to say that purchasing of this mattress is one of the smartest decisions I have ever made! It works great for me, and I’ve even persuaded a friend to buy it, too. Needless to say he is more than satisfied with it.
- I recommended it to all of my friends!!!
- They are so easy to pump! Love it!
- I was searching for something to fit four guests for three nights, and this turned out to be an outstanding solution. This, my friends, is a great bargain.
- Buying this was a money well spent…
- I give this mattress a five star review, and the promptness of the customer service is another big plus.
- We mainly use this mattress when we have guests around, but comfortable as it is, it could easily be used as a main mattress
See the ratings and price of this mattress on Amazon:
- After the first night, it just deflated, but luckily, we had no troubles returning it..
- When I pumped up the mattress to check it, after fifteen minutes it just sank to the floor..Wasted money.
- The mattress itself is not that bad, but I really hate the fact that there is no pump.
Without any doubt, this is a great mattress.
If you’ve had your share of pricey air mattress of poor quality, then wait no more, because this, my friend, will save you a lot of troubles.
Finding something good, within this price range, is not easy, and this air mattress is definitely worth investing in. As it is seen in the customer reviews, the product is excellent, and none of the negative comments seems as a deal-breaker.
Comfortable, stable, water-proof, ideal for guests, kids, camping, what more can you ask?
Trust me, you can’t go wrong with this one!
Latest posts by James Menta (see all)
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Mattress Cleaning & Disinfection - March 26, 2018
- Air mattress size chart & top choices by size - March 14, 2017
- Materials used for air mattress production – (TPU vs. vinyl) how to eliminate the risk completely - March 13, 2017