Finding the best air mattress can prove to be such a hassle with a sea of confusing information out there. So many options and choices can be a good thing, but they also increase the possibility of making the wrong one.
I’m not even going to start talking about the importance of a good night’s sleep. We all know it. That’s why having the perfect air mattress for our personal needs is a very big decision in every household.
I’ve been reviewing mattresses on this website for years now and I’ve developed very reliable methods for doing it – methods proven over time.
So, why wouldn’t you just let me do all the work for you while you relax, sip your favorite drink and read on.
Why should you trust my reviews?
I’ve spent years around all that remotely touches the subjects of bedding and inflatable furniture. Let’s just say I know what I’m talking about. During whole that time I’ve also been writing these reviews and all sorts of blog posts, trying to share my knowledge of the industry with the general public. I know products, manufacturers, the positives and negatives of the products. I’m your guy for this.
During all that writing and researching I’ve never let customer feedback fall out of my sight. It’s my number criteria when I’m deciding whether a product is worth our time or yet another flashy, no-good piece of rubber.
If you’re into professionalism, honest approach, and a soft spot for user reviews, as I already said, I’m your guy.
How will this review look?
Let me just introduce you to the general form of my reviews before we go any further:
- We’ll melt the ice with some basic product specs. We’ll get them by reading the manufacturer’s product specification
- We’ll follow that up with some customer feedback. We’ll see the good things about this product, but also those not so pleasant
- Lastly, you’ll hear it from me personally. I’ll give you my honest to god opinion about this air mattress, and you’ll know exactly whether it’s worth your money or not
Let’s get this show on the road, shall we?
Let’s dig into the manufacturer’s bag of tricks and see what have they prepared for us this time:
- Designed with the technology of Dura-Beam for enhanced stability, comfort, and support
- Comfort plush and elevated air mattress is perfect for your guests
- The top is flocked with extra soft material for optimal comfort, and the sides will keep your fitted sheets tightly in place
- “Switch of a button” inflation/deflation is made easy by internal pump
- It will not stretch over time since it’s built out of revolutionary and innovative high-strength polyester fibers
We like it so far. But let’s check out what the customers had to say, just to make sure.
We’ll start with the good part:
- Several times a year I enjoy a good camping trip. I had a couple of air mattresses before, but none of them was exactly what I was looking for. And it’s a no brainer whether a lousy night in the great outdoors can ruin your entire experience.
- This air mattress is about knee height, and it feels just like sitting on a regular bed. It inflates in under 5 minutes, and I can adjust its firmness easily. It’s a camping dream come true, and I recommend it to all those outdoors-men out there
- Unbelievable comfortable. It’s very well made, and you can just feel it’s built to last. I use it nightly for sleeping, and it hasn’t lost any air yet. It’s a refreshing change considering my past experiences
- This is the best air mattress in this price range, period. It’s very comfortable, and I just love how soft and smooth the top of the mattress is. Once I put some sheets on it, it really looks and feels like a regular bed
- The sides are surprisingly firm, so you can sit on them like you would on your regular bed. They don’t bow out, so I can take a seat, take my slippers of, put my glasses on the nightstand, and then lie down.
- Kudos to the delivery service. It was delivered to me two days before the estimated date, and the customer support guys were more than pleasant. I blew it up in just minutes. It’s very easy to use, and once it was fully inflated, it kept air for days. I just topped it off a couple of times, and that was it. I suppose I won’t be needing that pump anymore
- I’ve read a lot of air mattress reviews, and I mean A LOT. I was surprised at how many positive ones this mattress had, and decided to give it a go. This the best air mattress I’ve ever owned by far. I can’t give it enough praise. I especially like how the pump can be plugged into an electrical socket or battery-operated
- It’s very large, sturdy, and it keeps its firmness all night long
Users had a lot to share about this Intex on Amazon:
Had to come at some point:
- I don’t like the fact that the warranty lasts only 6 months. So far, so good, but I would like at least a year
- It’s 18” tall, I would prefer the 22” height.
We have a great product at our hands here people. Its comfort and quality to price ratio is through the roof. In favor of the comfort and quality I mean. It’s easy to set up, inflates very quickly, the top is flocked with super soft fabric, it doesn’t leak air, level of firmness is highly customizable… I’ll stop here, could take a while if I continued. Go for it without thinking twice.
Overall quality rating with all things in mind came up to 47 out of 50 which puts this air bed in top 15% of products on the market.
Hope that helps, sweet dreams everybody.
Latest posts by James Menta (see all)
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Mattress Cleaning & Disinfection - March 26, 2018
- Air mattress size chart & top choices by size - March 14, 2017
- Materials used for air mattress production – (TPU vs. vinyl) how to eliminate the risk completely - March 13, 2017