Have total sleep comfort, when traveling with Intex Camp Airbed! The fast battery powered pump & quality construction mean that the Air Beds from Intex, your selection of size, are ticket to have complete night bliss!
For “extra accommodations” in home or camping, you cannot beat the deal.
It is dreamy: High flow pump with battery (uses 4D batteries and not included) inflates effortlessly with 8 3/4″ in two minutes. Has got adapters to function with Bed as well as other inflatables with the product; Wave beam construction also gives it best supportive comfort.
The soft flocked sleeping area is simple to clean as well as helps to minimize the “sleeping bag slippage.” The Air Bed is sturdy and waterproof vinyl and deflates quick and simple. This is one of the best air bed with great prices, so what you are waiting for order now!
- Wave beam construction offers terrific supportive comfort
- High flow of battery pump (uses 6C batteries and not included) inflates effortlessly and 8 ¾ inch in 2 minutes. It has adapters with Bed & other inflatables
- Deflates easy and fast
- The soft flocked surface is simple to clean as well as helps to minimize the “sleeping bag slippage.” The Air Bed is waterproof vinyl
Whenever you want the extra bed quickly, then Intex Camp Air Bed with Pump instantly gives the comfortable sleeping room on any type of surface.
Ideal for anywhere right from the camping trips to the dorm rooms, airbed, queen makes an ideal sleeping selection when you’ve got the limited space. It is made with the built in 120 V electric pump, the airbed is ideal for any room.
Plus, Intex Raised Air Bed is totally waterproof, thus you may take this with you on the camping trips as well.
Also, flocked top gives the luxurious sleeping area as well as keeps sheets in right place —now no more painful sheet adjusting in a middle of a night. Since Intex Airbed with the Pump is raised 13” from floor and it feels as if you are sleeping on the real bed.
Twin Approximate 75x39x8 3/4″ h
- Weighs 7lbs and 9 ozs
Queen Approx. 80x60x8 3/4″ h
- Weighs 10lbs and 10ozs
Intex Airbed with Pump, Queen:
- Built in 120 V electric pump
- Ideal for home, dorm room as well as camping
- Raised 13 inch from floor for total convenience
- Flocked top keeps these sheets in right place
- Waterproof and flocked top
- Measurements can differ based on the customer’s inflation. The best air mattress is measured from a widest point that includes the beams (or bulges) on side as well as off tallest point from floor that includes the built in pillows when applicable.
- Location, humidity and temperature can affect your airbed’s firmness. The airbeds will have to be re inflated (or topped off) in order to maintain the desired firmness while used for some days or more as vinyl generally tends to relax with time.
The airbed has the flocked top that will give the luxurious sleeping room.
The unique wave beam eliminates the uncomfortable surface bumps as well as gives the flat and uniform sleeping surface. It can get inflated with built in manual pump or regular air pump.
Amazing Features To Look At:
- Best built in bellows pump
- Quality tested with 20.8 water proof flocked top and with 14gauge vinyl beams & 15gauge bottom
- 22 cm air mattress thickness for the extra soft comfort
- Conventional air mattress sizes for sleeping area and better fit for the sheets
- Folds compactly for the storage and travel
- Weight Queen: over 270kg
- Dimensions: 152cmx203cmx22cm
“They are simple to inflate, simple to deflate, and extremely comfortable! ”
“I bought some air mattresses & by far this is the best one as well as fair priced. ”
“First night I slept on this totally deflated within one hour. ”
The Intex air bed has the flocked top, which gives the comfortable and best sleeping surface.
The unique wave beam making eliminates the uncomfortable surface bumps & provides the flat and uniform sleeping area. The air bed will get inflated with the built-in foot pump or regular pump.
The Built-In Pump: With unique built-in foot pump for the convenience and no separate pump required.
Step down and inflate and pump springs up automatically for next cycle.
Latest posts by James Menta (see all)
- The Homeowner’s Guide to Mattress Cleaning & Disinfection - March 26, 2018
- Air mattress size chart & top choices by size - March 14, 2017
- Materials used for air mattress production – (TPU vs. vinyl) how to eliminate the risk completely - March 13, 2017